Powered By Blogger

ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 28, 2012

ಕಥಾಕಾಲದಲ್ಲೊಂದು ಆಂಗ್ಲ ಕವಿತೆ

Silence   (sonnet)

Once I noticed and  observed that bad  man;
who was violent, cruel and an abnormal.
Never trusted while he was as normal !
even though he seems to be a gentleman !!
There was another person sitting in peace;
without tension, who was not in pressure,
I kept seeing him ; that was  great pleasure!
calmness, maturity were in his face !

Trust me, I search for humanity and-
peace in one's mind; that is enough at all !!
Silence is one what i want. I will send-
friends request to add him on face-book wall !!

Never think of breaking joy of silence-
putting our self in bad things of violence!!

-Ganesh Koppalatota         
28-2-2012         


This was not the first attempt of writing English poem. But it is the first attempt to write in Prosodic way.. This is in Pentameter. But it is not exactly Iambic or Trochee pentameter... There may be some grammatical mistakes or any other. But its my first step to English poetry:-) I'm eager to receive your suggestions.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ